My name is Alexis Santiago, I was born on October 7th
1986. I was born in Indio California, but was raised in New York and Ventura as
a child. I am the second child out of four. I have two brothers and a sister. I
have a very close relationship with my family despite our differences. I was
very much a tom-boy growing up and feel that I still am. I grew up playing
sports and proving myself to the neighbor boys that girls can dominate too. I
believe this gave me a strong will and confidence for my future. I ran track in
high school at Buena High School and that was always a passion of mine. I was
always very active and had a good childhood overall.
I am currently 27 years, single and living in a studio in
Oxnard. I am a restaurant manager working and attending school full-time. I
took a break from school for 3 years but I am happy to be back and better my future.
I am taking classes in Addiction Studies and want my degree in it. When I am
not at school or work, I enjoy working out and going to the beach.
As far as my future goes, I hope to have my degree from
Oxnard College and become a counselor. It is my desire to help others, specifically
At Risk Youth. I want to help people
with addictions and open my own practice. I want to stay in shape and get in
better shape. I see myself having children when I’m in my mid-thirties and
getting married.
I very much like your dedication to help others! I never heard anybody who wants a degree in understanding addictions and all that. I bet your future is going to be awesome!!
ReplyDelete